Aimed at promoting the talented cricketers in Mumbai, it was the first year for Mumbai T20. 6 teams participated in the league and Triumph Knights emerged as the champions in the very first season. Triumph Knights, owned by Transcon Developers, was the only team apart from T20 Mumbai League to have a verified Facebook and Instagram profile.
Here’s how we got the digital score up!
- We kicked off our campaign by pushing out an introductory creative with the team slogan #DeRapaakLeJapak. The potential reach of the hashtag #DeRapaakLeJapak was 76K.
- Since our first game was on Sunday, 11th March, we held engagement-based activities such as #CaptionThis, cricket trivia-based contests, and player stat cards.
- On match days, we rolled out announcement creatives along with posts for squad line-ups, toss updates, and score & wicket updates.
- We live tweeted important moments of matches to keep followers updated.
- Off-field activities such as team bonding videos, training session updates, behind-the- scenes footages and images, as well as player Q&A sessions, were posted.
- We also promoted various posts with a strategy of raking in engagement.
- During the final, our hashtag #TriumphKnights was trending on Twitter. Apart from this, the term, ‘Triumph Knights For The Win’ was trending too. #TriumphKnights has received 3K tweets engaging 2K users. The potential reach of the hash tag is 4.79 million.